Chillkroeten B-Team Server
Welcome to our „Attack of the B-Team-Server“!
Great to have you here and we hope that you will stay long with us.
We, the team of the „Chillkroeten“ (it´s real German and not really translateable) want to introduce our server in brief and want you to jump into a virtual world of wonders, technique and kind of science which is integrated into our server.
But initially: What is "Attack of the B-team" about?
„Attack of the B-team“ has been developed by players for players and is a Minecraft Modpack.
It is including about 120 different, synchronized and edited Mods, which are bringing nearly unlimited possibilities of playing and so much fun apart from the normal minecraft.
What does our server include („basics“):
- Everything what makes the fascination of „Attack of the B-team“!
- An own homepage: http://bteam-chillkroeten.enjin.com/
- An own TeamSpeak (TS3 – technical details below) : Here you can get in contact with admins and users, raise questions or problems, share experiences, get help and talk additionally about whatever you want beside the game
- A competent server team: We are available about close to 24/7 for your support. The team is highly experienced for ages in dealing with running those servers.
- Different worlds: There is not only the „normal world“ but also „nether“, „the end“ and some more.
Additional features of the server (which makes the differenence from all the others):
- Highly self developed and distinguished server concept with different ranks, a lot of kits and successes which can be reached during the game.
- A vote shop where you can get useful and great items. Available are also „vote points“, which can be traded against other items.
- A market system: Independently in which world you are you can trade with each and every player in the game.
- Plugins: A huge amount of useful plugins as „Essentials“ and „Towny“, (build your own base with). More information available in game.
Server data/technical data:
NeEcessary: Minecraft Premium account, Technic Launcher
Last but not least: Our server team (so you can recognize them in game):